From the documents screen, Click the search tab at the top left of your screen, then click View All Records at the top right of the search screen. Alternatively, from the documents screen you can select the pull up search menu at the bottom left of your window. Instead of the search terms, select "Search: all records."
Articles in this section
- Test Data Set
- Issues Downloading Bulk Exports with FireFox Browser
- Will CloudNine work on a Mac computer?
- CloudNine Scheduled Maintenance April 17-19 2020
- Release 2019.R1 Video
- I have created a Text Tag, now how do I edit it?
- How do I tag documents?
- How do I remove fields in CloudNine?
- How do I Group Tag Documents?
- Does CloudNine tag on a page level or document level?