Group Tagging can be very useful in marking whole searches of data at once. To group tag a set of documents, select the tools drop down menu and select "Group Tag Documents." Once the form loads, select the tag you would like to apply, as well as the value for the tag (i.e. True/False, Date, Number, Text or Select), and whether to include family members. After all your options have been selected, click Verify Tag at the bottom of the screen and your tag will be created.
Articles in this section
- Test Data Set
- Issues Downloading Bulk Exports with FireFox Browser
- Will CloudNine work on a Mac computer?
- CloudNine Scheduled Maintenance April 17-19 2020
- Release 2019.R1 Video
- I have created a Text Tag, now how do I edit it?
- How do I tag documents?
- How do I remove fields in CloudNine?
- How do I Group Tag Documents?
- Does CloudNine tag on a page level or document level?