Once a text tag is created, you can edit that tag by double clicking on the tag on the metadata screen. Once you double click, the field should turn from clear to orange. Type in the text you wish to enter, and click save to keep the text.
Articles in this section
- CloudNine Review R1 2020 Release Notes
- Test Data Set
- Data Receiving Protocols
- CloudNine Discovery Client Uploads Fail?
- Issues Downloading Bulk Exports with FireFox Browser
- Will CloudNine work on a Mac computer?
- Identifying Records with OCR Issues
- Technical Specifications Sheet
- I have created a Text Tag, now how do I edit it?
- Password Requirements