CloudNine continues to tag on a document level, however you can load single page documents if there is a need to tag on a page level. The other alternative is to create a text field and list the page number you found relevant in your search.
Articles in this section
- CloudNine Review R1 2020 Release Notes
- Test Data Set
- Issues Downloading Bulk Exports with FireFox Browser
- Will CloudNine work on a Mac computer?
- CloudNine Scheduled Maintenance April 17-19 2020
- Release 2019.R1 Video
- I have created a Text Tag, now how do I edit it?
- Password Requirements
- How do I tag documents?
- How do I remove fields in CloudNine?