File System to Review: Getting Started - Stage 0
1. At the Home screen, left-click on File System from the left column to select it, and Review will automatically be selected under the right column. Click Continue to proceed.
2. From the What kind of data are you uploading? overlay, choose one of the following options:
- Select Native/Raw Data on the left to upload data that has not gone through any previous processing.
- Select Production/Processed Data on the right to upload previously processed data, such as load files or production files.
3. Once you have made your selection, click OK to continue to the CloudNine Case stage.
File System to Review: CloudNine Case - Stage 1
4. On this screen, you'll select a Review Case as the upload location, and determine a name for the data set being uploaded.
5. First, enter an Upload name into the box provided at the top-left.
6. Next, select the desired Review Case from the Case Name list below. For longer lists, you can type directly into the search bar at the top-right to quickly locate the correct case.
- If the desired Review Case does not yet exist, you can create one by using the Create New Review Case feature.
7. Once the Case Name and Upload name have been determined, click Next at the bottom-right to proceed to the Add Data stage.
File System to Review: Add Data - Stage 2
8. On this screen, you'll select the data set to upload to Review. This stage varies depending on the data type selected at Stage 0:
- For Native/Raw Data, proceed to Step 9.
- For Production/Processed Data, skip to Step 12.
9. Adding Native/Raw Data - Do either of the following:
- Drag and/or drop any number of files/folders from a Windows File into the area marked Drag files & folders here to add files.
- Click the Browse... drop-down, choose either Add files... or Add folder..., navigate to and select the desired files/folders from the File Explorer that opens, and then click Open or Select Folder at the bottom-right to add them.
10. Once files/folders have been added, a File list will appear displaying a list of selected files on the right. Repeat Step 8 to continue adding any remaining files/folders.
11.Removing Native/Raw Data: You can remove unwanted files by hovering your mouse over them under the File list and clicking on the trashcan icon that appears.
12. Adding Production/Processed Data - Do one of the following:
- Type the folder path for your desired data set directly into the Processed Data Path box provided.
- Click the Browse... button on the right, navigate to and select the folder containing your desired data set from the File Explorer that appears, and then click Select Folder at the bottom-right.
13.Once you're satisfied with the selected data set, click Next at the bottom-right to proceed to the Upload stage.
File System to Review: Upload - Stage 3
14. On this screen, you'll have one last chance to go Back to any previous screen and make changes. Take this time to review the selections you've made.
15. Optional: You can type Notes & Comments to go along with your upload into the box provided, or click the Import Notes button at the bottom-right to select a text file to import as your Notes & Comments instead.
16. If you're satisfied with the information displayed, then you are ready to begin the upload. Click Start Upload at the bottom-right to proceed.
17. Once the upload has begun, you will automatically be brought to the Global Monitoring Console. From there, you can monitor the upload progress.